Friday, August 29, 2008

A Time For Change

So I don't often say much on politics. But I've seen the job cuts, position terminations (happened to me), the health insurance issues with friends who couldn't afford it.

I've heard portions of the speech given last night from Obama ( http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26446638/ )and to be honest he rocked the floor. I started as a Republican when I first voted only because I asked my father who represents change for the better and that is the group he suggested. Soon after I learned that is not the case. Hence the last 8 years have been very poor for America. When I moved to Charlotte and had to register to vote I changed to Democrat.

I like what I see from last night. The old politics are just that...old. I'm sure some will email me and complain but this is my opinion and I want to live in a country that cares about its people and not the oil companies. Just my thought on this...Cheers!

No comments: