Thursday, August 14, 2008

And the news is...

So the news on my foot is that I have a sprained ankle, partially ruptured Plantar, and the tendons on the back of my foot that attach to the toes are also damaged. I now am walking, wait...limping is a better word to use, around in a support brace that I will be wearing for the next month. I cannot run or bike (no cardio) for a month, and then after a month I can start again but with the brace. Sucks but it could have been worse.

Some good news! I sold my first piece of art! WOOHOO! It was a nice little project for a t-shirt design and the customer liked it! So I am at least having some good news come my way finally.

Here is the final piece...




Hell of a job huh! I can't stress how much I learned from it and how much fun I had doing it! To celebrate I am listing to Primus "Dueling Banjos"! Only way to have fun with life is to do something you love doing...now if I can only get back to a job that I love that would be perfect! Cheers!

No comments: