Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For the 1st time in...

Ten years plus some 6 months, I will be starting at a new company, a new job, and seeing new faces! I am so psyched! I leave my current job and start the new on the 8th. I will be a Quality Administrator for Lion Services. They create textile material and help the blind. A worth task that I am honored to contribute my time to and help them.

Am I nervous? Heck ya! New people mean they don't know my uniqueness and won't get my Monty Python jokes and so this means I need to explain my giggles and such when I make some weird references. But hey...it's all good.

I've been working on some minor things and still loving that my 1st piece for a commission was so well received by so many who sent me emails and such. Thank you one and all! Cheers!

No comments: