Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The RFYL 4 Miler!

So this past weekend was the 4 Miler handled by the Run For Your Life store. I did not get the time I wanted which was 44 min but instead came in around 44:26. This is an expected 11 minute pace to a 11:26 pace. An improvement from the last couple of races and not quite what I wanted, but I will take it since it was a 4 miler.

Been busy here lately with lots of good things happening! Going out to a nice place for dinner tonight with some friends, training for a half marathon will soon begin, and drawing away! The first is something I have been drawing for the last two lunches while the other is the concept work for that commission. The waitress must be from the little fact that Trueblood started up again. Haven't seen it? Get going as it rocks! I really like the bottom lion...Enjoy!

No comments: