Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And so on and so on...

So this past weekend was quite the time...I was scheduled to visit the hospital to be knocked out and checked over for cancer...of which I am happy to say they found none! The evening prior to this event I was very please by doing 2.5 miles at a 10 minute pace. I find myself very happy at that pace and looking forward to building upon it.

The weekend itself was a good one just recovering from the visit with the hospital, which I won't bore you with the details. But last night I wanted to run but do it outside since we have a 4 miler this weekend. I was able to do 3.11 miles at about a 11:30 pace which was perfect. Perfect because with the heat a 10 minute pace was out of the question at the moment and also I knew if I slowed down I could go further which is exactly what happened.

I'm working on a possible commission which I am looking forward to should it come around. Really neat concept and new stuff for me to draw. More on that in the future! Be good and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: