Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Sun is out and I am itching to...

Enjoy the day! I had this awesome workout last night. My wife and I went to the gym and biked for 5 minutes. Then we hit outside and ran for about 3 miles and capped it with another 5 minute bike ride. The legs are feeling it but I feel pretty darn good for the race taking place this Friday night. The Twilight 5k is one of those races that take place on a Friday night in uptown Charlotte where everyone that is still downtown gets to see half naked people running a race and having a good time. It's a pretty nice event and for a good cause.

The foot is much better and I'm looking forward to getting the inserts next week (hopefully) to improve some more.

Have you noticed? Hmmm...maybe not...check out the new Title Block above! Pretty cool huh? I've taken some of the most recent sketches and made them into a new wallpaper so to stick. To see more of those new ones check out the other site at Deviant Art. Here is a little taste of it just in case you might be lazy...

Which I am sure you're not...so I will count on you checking it out. I've been working a lot on my sketches of facial expressions and then with my new found love of ink I then ink them up. I have found they look more "complete". What's that? When will I get to working with color again? Good question and I will let you know the answer to that...at some point...later on...

Have a kicking weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: