Friday, May 8, 2009

Death to the Great Beast!

Here it is I just state I don't know when I will try coloring another sketch and BLAM, I sketch one that demands it. First though...this one my wife sent me...and it rocks.

I really laughed my butt off on this one. Now on to the other...

One of my coworkers screamed when this tiny, little, non-dangerous spider walked out from underneath a stapler on her desk. Hence a few days later my brain reacted and out of the dark blue recesses of my mind I drew this...after inking it I had a huge grin on my face as I hit it perfectly. Enjoy and have a great weekend...

2 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

Excellent sketches! (A good combination of well-drawn women and dead bugs!)

El Dude said...

Thank Lee for the comment. I have to agree with you on your post about Star Trek. It was good seeing the Enterprise being built. I have to say that the actor playing McCoy was channeling Deforest Kelly. He hit perfectly.