Friday, June 27, 2008

Fleeting Thoughts...

An interesting topic is happening on Science Friday Today on NPR...I never would have thought I'd hear something like this but they are talking about smells. And they just said (seconds ago...) that women's farts are smellier than men's. However...men have more gas than women and so therefore it's a draw. I'm actually waiting to hear the story about the brain scientist who had a stroke and researched the whole thing while going through the stages of it. I've heard a good portion on Fresh Air (also NPR) but this should be more involved since it is a actually science show.
The summer air is nice and in the 90's, making runs tough but we'll get through.
If you haven't read any of Scott Bodien's Blog http://publius.bodien.org/ go and check it out. Verbose he is and very good at getting you to imagine everything going on. His one post http://publius.bodien.org/2008/06/stop-laughing-at-me.html is really worth reading about half way down where he explains some fund raising information. Really makes you wonder on how much a person gets paid to help raise money for special causes. Making it even more important that you give any money to local fund raisers and not the big named ones.
And the stroke topic is now starting so I bid you a good day...oh and enjoy the practice sketch of my attempts of the face.


The Hellboy one is my attempt of trying it for the first time after seeing Tim Townsend's one http://timtownsend.deviantart.com/art/Hellboy-sketch-68743886 so give him credit for the idea and give me an atta'boy for the attempt.

No comments: