Friday, December 3, 2010

Knock, Knock...Anyone Home?

Yes I am alive and well... I don't know how it happened but someone I lost my incentive / creativeness for a bit...okay I long bit...

The last few months did have ups and downs just like anyone else has it happen to them. Let's hope things progress in a pattern that sees happy, happy, joy, joy thoughts! Nice huh...now I have Ren & Stimpy in my head.

I actually have been working the artistic side in the sense of where I work...they are putting a website up soon and I made it known that my talents could save them some coins since I know how to work the magic on product photos. So I've been taking photos of products and cleaning them up for website use. That's right...I'm free and easy to use!

Now I have been working the sketches still and also have one that I want to give a dear friend as a gift of sorts but that is later...for now...please do enjoy this collection...

And happy holidays!

No comments: