Monday, December 20, 2010

Almost there!

Yea that's right...almost time for Saint Nic to pass out the goodies...but let's not dwell on that...

Went to two parties this weekend...I know right! Me going out? Never! But yes, the wife and I went to a surprise birthday party on Saturday night and then to a Christmas party on Sunday. Both were a good time in different ways. One was bowling, pizza, and cake...along with laser tag and a video arcade. I admit on passing the bowling and laser tag. I wasn't feeling all that great from a run that morning and didn't need to just get all crazy and get injured.

The Christmas party was very cool as it was held by a good running friend and his awesome wife. Why is she awesome? Cause wow can she cook! No joke gang...the food and atmosphere was very nice. I also got to me some other runners and hang out with another friend from the running group who I enjoy chatting with. The food though...wow...words do not give it justice.

Two sketches today...enjoy. Oh and if I don't see you or talk to you soon...happy holidays!

The first is an attempt at clothing and shadows. It came out very nice and I have to say I'm pleased with the outcome.
This next one is a self portrait kind of thing.

No comments: