Monday, December 15, 2008

Wasn't it supposed to rain?

So as I was coming into work this morning the announcer on the radio I was listening to said it was to be a rainy day. Now I realize that this one station must have a announcer that smokes something good or uses a Magic 8 Ball to get the weather. This is the 3rd time where he says one weather and the weather becomes the opposite from it. It's a slightly warm sunny day and that is good enough for me.

This weekend I will be hanging with some people I am honored to call "like brothers". Joe, and Pete (they know who they are) are friends of mine that know me pretty well since both were roomy's of mine when I moved down to North Carolina. First Joe and I and then Pete and I...both are short, have awesome senses of humor, play hockey, and are talented individuals. Joe moved to Nashville and Pete and I are road tripping to see him and go to a NHL hockey game. If I am lucky I will see another old friend Jamie Penc' in this trip.


The final thing here is that during this weekend my mind will be thinking about one of my other brothers. Bill...El Fogger...I miss you bro...one year next week since the world I knew changed forever with your passing. Love ya and once again...miss you! Cheers Fogger!

No comments: