Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That Capitalist Time of the Year!

Yes that wonderful religious holiday is coming once again...you know the one...the one where everyone wants something from someone. What do I want you ask? Simple things...to get better at my sketching, which I might add I signed up for a 6 week class for Master Drawing, so that is in the works!

Oh let me continue with my holiday list...to have a couple of days off...well that is also in the works...to hang with my wife, dogs, and cats...yup check that
off too... Well gee...I guess I am good...except I wish all my friends, family and loved ones...you know who you are cheeky monkeys, a happy holiday season and all that jazz.

Did I mention I wanted to hit a couple more levels with my mage on WOW? Yeah that would be good as well! Speaking of WOW...here is a quick sketch I did of that mage. Yea I'm playing some female mage but she kick some butt! She's currently 71st level and mostly Arcane spec. I usually can be found playing a hunter or warrior on a PVE server but I gave a PVP server a try with the mage and it does make the game more challenging knowing you can be "ganked" at any moment by those cheesy alliance players. Oh yea I am horde 100%. We're not evil we're jsut misunderstood.

No comments: