Thursday, October 23, 2008

Some cool stuff!

So if you have ever had writer's block, designer's block, or any kind of creative stoppage then check out this site:

http://www.gomediazine.com/design-tip/10-tips-avoid-designers-block/

It offers some really good information and tips for getting out of that funk and getting into some creative work.

Fall is so here and I love it. The cool temperatures are rocking and I ran my first 5k since my injury a couple of months ago. No I didn't do good, or half good for that matter, but I did it and it felt good to just go out and run. My plan is to run the YMCA Dowd 5k on November 1st which just happens to also be my birthday. The original plan was to run their half marathon but the injury happened and things change so one has to go with the flow and do what they can do. Therefore...it's a 5k for me.

Every year I think to myself I would love to do a holiday drawing and I never do...this year...I want to and will do one for December. Now...where to start...

Cheers!

No comments: