Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Update!

Happy Friday Bloggers! Though I would throw these onto the blog. The first is one I am gearing up to do for a commission. Just a sketch trying to get to the final one to use and I liked this one. It almost screams as a tattoo to me. I guess I might find some time to mess with colors on it.

This one was some practice of some lessons I have taught myself. The shoulders and neck I like. I also like the torso and sight of the back muscles. The hair style is also slightly different for me. I hate doing the same over and over and the nice thing this commission has done is get me to learn some new things and use them.

I have a 4 mile race tomorrow morning. So at 7:30am if you happen to be awake show up at the Run For Your Life store in Charlotte and cheer on all of us running the 4 miler! Love to hear some Dude Screams! Take care, have a good weekend...and have a pint for me!

No comments: