Wednesday, July 30, 2008

20 Years and Rush to finish it!

So it's been a bit since my last post due to travel. I went to my 20 year high school reunion which was quite the weekend. Flying up to NY was the usual, driving from Albany to Ilion was also typical, though nice in terms of scenery. The reunion weekend was a blast. People I had not seen in 20 years were there. I also took advantage of the time and visited my college alma mater, a college professor, and some college friends! I also have some nice photo's to share that I need to scan. So give me some time and you to shall see the sites of upstate NY!

To top off the weekend I flew back on Sunday morning so that I could attend the Rush concert that night and pay my respects to the last time I saw them with my best friend Bill (whom is no longer with us). Joe and I had a blast, wore the shirt that the three of us all decided to buy last time, and gave a toast to our friend Bill. The band was awesome leaving nothing out.

The rest of my vacation was ok. I didn't do much with recent changes in my work bugging me every day in my head. I swear it's supposed to be a vacation and you're not supposed to be thinking about work but noooo...they decide to throw me a curve ball and I couldn't get work out of my head. Curses to my brain for over working every little thing.

To all the friends I haven't seen in so long it was great to see you. To everyone else...chat with you soon! Cheers!

No comments: