Friday, November 2, 2007

And going and going and going...

So here it is November. Happy Birthday to me! Well...actually it was yesterday but it still counts. I hit the prime old age of 38. To celebrate I went out and ran a fast 3.72 miles with the running group I hang with. Felt good since I took the whole week off from any running after tweaking my knee last Friday. I decided because of this not to run tomorrows DOWD Half Marathon. I will start pushing again for the Charlotte Thunder Road Half Marathon.

I also changed the colors, if you hadn't noticed by now, of the blog.

New Age = Change

So let us see if this weekend will bring about any good luck...will SU when a 3rd game? Will the Atlanta Falcons win their 2nd game? A new manager for the Yankees! That's a sign of hopefully things to come.

I promise...and I really do...to put some stuff up soon...just trying to get some other stuff taken care of. Thanks for you patience and see you soon! Oh...and I hope everyone had a good Halloween!

No comments: