Friday, July 20, 2007

Thoughts On Comics Over A Cup Of Tea?

So one of the cool things about Comic Conventions is that if you are lucky you walk away meeting cool and interesting people...Well this year I did just that. One of the couples I met were Derek and Nikki Davis. Follow art and comic junkies like yours truly. So here is my thank you for letting me get a good chance to BS with them:

http://www.thoughtsoncomicsoveracupoftea.blogspot.com/

Go check them out, they just started this blog so give it time.

I'm working on a couple of sketches right now to just tweak my skills a bit, which is something that everyone needs to do in order to improve anyways. Have you ever wondered why Yellow Trucking Company Trucks are Orange? From information gathered it's because way, way back they were part of Yellow Taxi Cab company and when the monopoly went splitsville they could keep the name but not the color. How is that for totally useless trivia?

Stay cool and remember to have a pint on me...Cheers!

No comments: