Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Dr. is back!

So Dr. Who is back for the next season on Sci-Fi this Friday night! Awesome as the summer was getting pretty dull with out a hit of good Science Fiction. I reworked Jinx a little as her right leg was bugging the heck out of me. It kept hitting me.
Let me introduce to you Copper. The newest member of the family. On separate runs taken by my wife and I, we saw him running around, dirty, no tags, and not a good diet. I am a sucker for animals people. I think peace would be better if we all let the pets of each politician in the room when they are getting angry. Yeah...I know it is not going to happen but we can all dream. We put his photo up on the web for losts and strays and no bites occurred. So we decided since he got along with us and my other "kids" he was welcome.


Cheers and go grab yourself a cold Molson!

No comments: