Friday, September 9, 2011

Has it really been that long?

I guess it's been a while since I posted anything. I blame the usual ups and downs of life in general. So I apologize for anyone that might still be coming back here, hoping for a post...but behold here it is! I do give my thoughts to family and friends that have been hit by the floods in the Northeast. I left that neck of the woods for several reasons, none of them pertaining to mother nature and her methods of making life chaotic at times. Well...maybe one...the snow...can't deal with it for extended periods of time.

That being said here are some sketches that I have created over the last several weeks! The first one is just a simple one of a gym girl...
Next up is Black Canary from DC Comics! Nice ...love the fishnets huh?
Next up several hot babes!
And the rest are just sketch dumps with various things...


So as you can see I have been working on my drawing abilities with a bit of success! Thanks for stopping by and checking them out. And with the NFL season beginning let's enjoy some football...at least until NHL season starts! For those who lost loved ones on 9/11 my heart goes out to you. I miss ya Billy...it all begin that day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Drawing skills are exceptional. This's the best.

Unknown said...

Insulate attics Ahsa Corporation
Repair Households Inc. with Dammam in addition to Ing Khobar
Diagnose mineral water escapes Ahsa Corporation
Diagnose mineral water escapes with Dammam corporation
Diagnose mineral water escapes Corporation announcement
Anti-insect corporation with Dammam
Overcoming insect pests Corporation announcement
Clean-up corporation with Dammam
Clean-up corporation announcement
Clean-up corporation households Dammam
Clean-up households Corporation announcement
Clean-up households with Dammam corporation
Clean-up households Corporation announcement
Villas clean-up corporation with Dammam
Fresh Villas Corporation announcement
Apartments rentals with Dammam clean-up corporation
Apartments rentals clean-up corporation announcement
Clean-up tanks with Dammam corporation
Clean-up tanks Corporation announcement.

Panharith said...

شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر




Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile

Aaru Garg said...

Great Job!

The great Hindu Festival Dussehra 2017 is going to held on 30th September.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of good over evil.