Monday, March 14, 2011

At a loss...

With the tragedy this past weekend in Japan it's one of those times to think that Mother Earth with everything we do to effect her still has a wicked temper. I hope Japan recovers from this and no more troubles hit it anytime soon (i.e. Nuclear Power Plant). I wish all those effected by the earthquake and resulting cataclysm peace. Nothing I say can take the pain away from those effected by it.

Another sketch from the NEW sketch book. I finally completed the one I had been using for the last year and several months...My wife claims this sketch has a Jack the Ripper style to it due to the hat and I am guessing from the female to the left. I didn't intend it that way but sometimes it just happens. I sketched the girl one day and several days later saw this hat that I wanted to give a try. The person underneath was just my hand sketching something out.

Cheers...

No comments: