Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving...let us loosen our belts!


I recently saw a Chuck Jones classic. He was a talented artist for Disney / Warner Brothers. Check out some of his stuff here:

http://blog.chuckjones.com/chuck_redux/

I do hope you all had a awesome holiday! Mine started off in perfect fashion, a 8k Turkey Trot in Charlotte. I actually did really good. It would seem some of my recent poor runs can be put upon the fact the sneakers I was using, which it should be known that they logged well over 200 miles, were in need of another pair to cycle through them. So the Turkey Trot was a good run with new sneakers.

The goal now is to continue to keep up the long weekend runs. Now for me that means between 5 and 7 miles. For some others I know that is a short run. They excel at the running sport, and I get by.

Sketches! Yes I have some! Enjoy!

No comments: