Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dude......

So I had a race this weekend and once again a shin splint was the source of my frustration. So on Sunday I went and bought a different brand of Sneakers to try a theory that it was the sneakers contributing to this issue. I also decided to change it up a bit and for the next couple of weeks will be biking more and doing only light runs. So far it's nice. On Sunday I did 9 miles biking in 25 minutes at the gym. Last night I hit 1.25 miles running in 13 and followed it up with 9.4 miles on the bike in 25 minutes. So the legs have responded good to this and I have no issues...it's a cat and mouse game now...

I was sketching today with the idea of a hippie...and behold! Neil from The Young Ones!

1 comment:

Benny said...

I know we see faces in the clip in hair extensions I see them all the time saw angry face in tree branches so I looked and sure enough there was a four faces of brazilian hair bundles I almost didn't buy it but after thunderstorm overhead I said okay that's a sign to get it ahem. So it faces the door inviting guests to guess his lace wigs uk. Very nice sculpture looks worn so there's an impression of aged gold. If done in gloss gold it would lose character. Very well made and compares to my other Buddhas nicely. With my last pregnancy I found out I was seriously anemic and as I trust the Seeking Health supplement line I looked to them for my iron supplement. I did have to take twice the human hair wigs uk amount to sufficiently raised iron levels though I don't think that was a product issue but more that my levels were so low to begin with. I was happy that this brazilian hair uk didn't cause constipation or stomach ache. I have continued to use this iron supplement.