Monday, April 21, 2008

NFL Draft only days away!

Can you tell from the topic I am looking forward to this coming weekend? Who will Atlanta pick up? This weekend will be a fast pace collision course to wackiness! Well...maybe not but I said it and I am sticking to my guns on this.

First off...the 2nd road race (5K) in the Gran Prix series in the Charlotte area. I'm not looking to win anything or have a PR but I am looking forward to running it with my wife and running group pals.

Then comes the NFL draft...which gives every football fan a chance to say "maybe this year..."

Then 7 years with my lovely wife hits on Monday! Woohoo!

Enjoy the work in progress as I have no clue where to go with this hot babe.


But aint she a hottie? Proof that my sketching is improving which makes me all happier than a 21 year old going into his first adult bar! Whoops...did I just blog that?

Cheers!

No comments: