Thursday, September 6, 2007

Alas poor Summer I will not miss you...

So it seems we can't beat the heat in the southern states. I was listening to wubr out of Boston yesterday and they were talking highs in the 70's...meanwhile those of us in the south are having to deal with a drought, and temps in the 90's. I've got a 10k in about 2 weeks and the farthest I have ran is 4 miles to date due to the heat. Time to push through it I guess. So in the meanwhile...here is a riddle that I've always enjoyed. Give it a shot and I promise I will be putting some sketches on soon...

The Riddle:

What is the beginning of eternity,
The end of time and space,
The beginning of the end,
And the and of every race...

Do you know the answer? It's a nice one for sure...Can't wait to hear any responses...til then my friends...Later and cheers!

No comments: