Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HeroesCon and Soprano's

So it's less then two weeks away to Charlotte's Heroes Convention! I can't say enough about it except it is awesome. I've been to it once just to check it out, I've been there once as a worker, and this year... well... I will be a worker again but I'll be helping set it up with the fantastic crew at Heroes Aren't Hard To Find (Found here http://www.heroesonline.com/ ) and the best part is I have been asked to help pick up some of the artists coming into Charlotte at the airport! Can you say acting like a giddy little kid... I promise to any of those that may be reading this that I will not take them out to drink (unless asked after hours)...Joking aside it should be a great time and you should check it out if you are in the area!

One more week to the final episode of The Soprano's! The family is getting thinned out one by one...Who will survive? I think Pauly will turn on Tony so he can save his own skin.

Lost is done with till next year, BSG will be in its last year starting in 2008, so what am I to do during summer? Well..In July Dr. Who starts up again on Sci-Fi! I've always been a fine of the Doctor... Been working on some more coloring and yes I promise I will post it soon. I also fixed the MP3 issue as can be heard now... Till the next post friends!

Cheers!

No comments: