Monday, April 23, 2007

New stuff...coming soon!

So I discovered that learning more about the scanner I use to scan my stuff so I can post it, is a good thing. I've been using the color scan option instead of grey scale and then I would use Photoshop to darken it. NO MORE I SAY! I give all the credit to my awesome wife, Donna, as she suggested to try it as I was getting irritated to the look I was getting when I was scanning stuff. So after trying it on the "grey scale" my jaw dropped and I said "AH HA!" Gave my wife several kisses and a hug and proceeded to copy a bunch of my stuff. Now it's just a matter of tweaking it a bit and loading it up for digestion to all of you. In the mean while check out this site: http://www.bugglefug.com/. Tim's got some really cool sci-fi/fantasy stuff that can be appreciated.

Let's all give the NY Rangers a pat on the back and hope they can advance to the Cup! Go Rangers!

Let's all give A-Rod and the Yankees a resounding Homer Simpson "DOH" for the losing against the Sox.

And finally NFL Draft this coming weekend!

Tweaking a bunch and it'll be on soon. Later all!

No comments: